Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's been a long time.....




Well..... I'm terrible at keeping up with this thing...I know.....if I had Facebook it would be easier....oh well.....kinda busy and maybe a bit lazy too.....anyway.....our trip to Italy with the high school seniors was a success! For those who may not know, we took the Junior Highers from a Calvary in Italy to the Castle and put on a Junior High camp for them for half of our trip. It was amazing! Out of 24 Junior Highers who came.....22 gave their lives to Jesus! God is sooooo goood!!!!The second half of the trip we did street witnessing on the streets of Italy! Awesome!


The last night at the castle was so amazing .....so many of the junior highers were broken spiritually and also were saved......then of all things.....it snowed! What a great ending!
"Though your sins are as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow." Is. 1:18

Okay......if you know what this is......I feel sorry for you. You have experienced the ever popular "squatty-potty" in Europe. It is the most disgusting thing I think I have ever seen! I'm not sure why, but they are everywhere in Italy. Even nice places, and apparently all public schools too!


We've been pretty busy since then with stuff here.....the USC ministry is coming to an end for the semester next week......it's gone well......baby beginnings.....It looks like next year we will be doing this college ministry on 2 more campuses and more full time. Please pray for us.....it's kind of a bit overwhelming. Thanks!




No comments: