Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mission Accomplished!!


Well, we are back and exhausted.....but it was an amazing trip!!

This is our team the day we left to LAX nice and rested....


We are already tired and only in Canada at the airport!!


Abraham made good use of his time at the airport and witnessed to a muslim for almost an hour!


The building that Calvary Chapel of Leatherhead meets in


Praying for people in Leatherhead


Witnessing


More witnessing


More...


St. Peter's Cathedral in Exeter


Witnessing


Witnessing to Mormon missionaries in Exeter


It seemed to be the tulip capitol!!


Witnessing


Some of the most beautiful country I've ever seen!!


Buckingham Palace


Palace gardens


London


Saying goodbye.... all in all it was the most amazing missions trip I've ever been on!! The kids really stepped up and out of their comfort zone! The weather wasn't too bad, and neither was the food!! Yup, can you believe it!?

Thank you Lord for such a great trip....it was all because of You! Thank you for leading us and guiding us every step of the way! May you continue to strengthen the churches we worked with and cultivate those seeds we planted.... and may YOU get all the glory!!
Amen!

3 comments:

Nina49a said...

Welcome home! It was so cool to be able to follow your trip on the blog. I love the first pic....and your hat!!!
Lunch next week?

Brandi said...

I found your blog! I loved looking at your pictures from your missions trip and reading you posts. I can't wait to go back and read all of them. Blessings!
~Brandi

lar thompson said...

woo hoo! sounds like a success! yay!!! Thank You, Jesus!!! :D