Saturday, April 4, 2009

London 2009


Well.... we leave this Wednesday April 8th. UGH!!!! I'm excited and let's just say a bit stressed!! You know.... I have to try to get that kitchen sink in there! It's not fitting...I want to know why!!! And oh it's gonna be cold!!! Did I mention rain too??

Well, it seems it will be a good trip. Much prayer has gone into it..... the team is ready....or as ready as we can be. I'm sure there will be spiritual warfare and the usual mishaps. We've already had some even before we leave. But GOD is faithful to get us through. We are prepared to do battle for Jesus!!
Thanks for your prayers.

4 comments:

lar thompson said...

Will be praying! Can't wait to hear ALLLL about it when you get back!! :)
Love you guys!

Jessy said...

i'm praying for you guys! Just trust the Lord and be willing to do anything He asks you no matter how much it doesn't make sense in your mind! :)

Nina49a said...

Excited for you guys! Take LOTS of pictures. Call Al tuesday night so he doesn't forget to pick you up!

lar thompson said...

WAHOOO!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE IN LONDON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME!! :D :D :D YAYYY!!! we're praying!! :D