Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Senior Camp


Wow! Senior Camp was amazing!!! It rained cats and dogs and even sleeted a bit....but that didn't quench the fire!!! We had about 90 students who went to Murrieta Hot Springs to focus on God and enjoy great fellowship in Jesus! The camp's theme was putting God first.


















During our time there the kids had a time of laying hands upon those who needed prayer for specific things. Also after the evening teaching on Monday night five

of the students went forward to accept Jesus as their Savior and Lord. It was Awesome! The kids were soooo stoked! Now, back to everyday life...please pray that the Lord would protect those who made new commitments to Christ.

5 comments:

Nina49a said...

Awww... what a great trip. So cool. I'm headed up to Murrietta for the weekend! Pray for Al(:

lar thompson said...

So awesome!
I'm glad it went so well! Praise be to Jesus! :)

Debbie de Alba said...

I am always amazed at our Lord and how He works in the hearts of people. I also love the fire that new believers have! I am so in love with Jesus. He is amazing! I love you sister! :)

Rachel was like.... said...

God is amazing! 5 students!! thats ridiculous. im so excited, i will keep them in prayer.

Brianna said...

I remember those days of Senior Camp! What an awesome opportunity! Glad to hear that the tradition lives on!
P.S. - Danielle, I don't think I ever met you, but I was part of Abraham's first senior class and I happened upon your blog via Rachel's. Just fyi. :)