Thursday, February 5, 2009

Coming soon....

Plans are rolling for our missions trip to London. Wow! It's coming fast.We have 23 students and 7 adults. Our plans are to go to three different cities. Bristol, Twickenham, and Exeter. These are fairly new churches that we will be serving, ministering to, and helping to spread the Gospel with.

"A man's heart plan his way, but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9



3 comments:

Jessy said...

Can i just say that you guys are awesome!! and by the way that is totally one of my life verses one of the first verses the Lord ever gave me totally powerful! i wll be praying for you!

Rachel was like.... said...

Amen to Proverbs 16:9

lar thompson said...

I am soooooo excited for you guys to go! God is going to do GREAT things I am so sure of it. Wow!! I can't believe it's already coming up so fast! Ah! Sweetness. I will be praying FOR SURE!!! Don't forget to let me know how it goes! :D God is good... all the time... ALL the time, God is GOOD!!