Christmas!!! Yay!!! I love it! It is by far my favorite time of year! This is a picture of our tree this year....small, but oh so lovely! Yeah...I said "lovely"....sorry. It's actually cold too.....it even feels like Christmas....living in So-Cal makes that sort of interesting since last year at Christmas it was over 70 degrees.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Christmas!
Christmas!!! Yay!!! I love it! It is by far my favorite time of year! This is a picture of our tree this year....small, but oh so lovely! Yeah...I said "lovely"....sorry. It's actually cold too.....it even feels like Christmas....living in So-Cal makes that sort of interesting since last year at Christmas it was over 70 degrees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your tree is beautiful...as always and your stocking ..is...uh..memorable! haha missetonit you guys!
ok hahaha... after the word 'miss' I typed the "word verification" which was 'etonit' hahaha ooops!
i cant wait to see you guys!! miss and love you both so much!
Post a Comment