Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby Shower Cake

Okay, so this is my newest creation....a baby shower cake for Bob Lachner's daughter....not Grace Brodersen....in case you wondered. The shower is tomorrow....at Balboa Island. I'm excited because I haven't done a baby shower cake in a long time!
I am usually really nervous when I do cakes, but this one I was determined to not be. I prayed my way through the whole thing, and I wasn't nervous. Can you believe it?? Amazing how God even helps with the little things!
Oh....Abraham said it would be a piece of cake for me....Hee Hee!!! He thought that was funny!!!!


6 comments:

Nina49a said...

Ahhh. this looks great. I love the stacked look.
I'll pray for your drive!!!

Abraham and Danielle said...

Thanks!!! Danielle

lar thompson said...

looks awesome! :)

Nina49a said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel was like.... said...

yay! that cake looks great danielle! i absolutely LOVE the little shoes on top!

Brandi said...

That is AMAZING!!! I didn't know you made cakes.
God is so good!
Tell Abraham he's a funny guy (wink).