Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Hummingbird Nest


Okay so, we had this amazing thing happen! We had a hummingbird plant her nest right in front of our bedroom window!! Literally inches from the window! It was the coolest thing ever! The nest was so tiny and her wings go so fast. We were all set to view the eggs and babies as soon as they came.....then....oooppps! The wind kicked up and the nest fell on the ground! (When the wind blows the cradle really does fall) Not to worry.....there were no eggs yet! So I went out and picked up the nest....here it is!


"Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look to the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?"


Matt. 6:25-26

2 comments:

lar thompson said...

I love hummingbirds! They are so neat! I love all the details on their bodies and the colors too! Thank God we are of more value than those fragile birds!

Jeri said...

I love this comparison!! We often forget sometimes how valuable we are to our Lord!